Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Publication Manual of the APA
The Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (APA) is on reserve at the Priddy Library.
Develop your research topic, keep your sources organized, write a group paper, and check your citations all in one online portal.
- Use Academic Writer for your research and writing needs.
- To create an account, select "Welcome" in the top right hand corner and then "Log In." Select "Create a New Account" on the next page or you can login with an existing account.
- If off campus, you must use your USG ID to login.
Learn more about the features of Academic Writer for students and researchers.
Citation managers are software applications that help you:
- Gather and organize references directly from databases
- Format references in your papers using a variety of styles
- Generate bibliographies
- Create your own personal database
Get organized today using one of the following citation managers: