Before starting a search in Google Scholar, you can change the settings so that you can access the full-text of articles to which your institution subscribes.
1. Once in Google Scholar, click on the menu icon in the top left-hand side of the screen. From the menu that appears, choose Settings.
2. On this page, click on Library Links in the menu on the left-hand side of the page.
3. Enter University of Maryland, College Park in the search box and do the search. University of Maryland Libraries Find@UMD should appear in a list below the search box. Check that box and click save.
4. This will then take you back to the search page on Google Scholar. When you do a search, the FindIT button should appear next to articles to which you have access. You only need to set this up once, not every time you go int to Google Scholar.
1. From the Priddy Library website, go to Find Articles below the search bar. If you are on campus, select USG in the drop-down menu. If you are off campus, select University of Maryland, College Park.
2. In the box on the left-hand side of the screen, choose Citation Finder.
3. For the best results, enter the title of the article, at least one of the authors, the journal title, the volume, issue and the first page number of the article.