Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
This guide is created for students enrolled in Salsibury University's EXSC 301: Research Methods in Exercise Science at USG. If you have any questions about the content, please contact the Exercise Science librarian, Eileen Harrington.
How can this guide help you?
- Develop a research topic based on preliminary research.
- Broaden or narrow a research topic based on interest and resources found.
- Utilize keywords from a research topic to search for resources.
- Discover the library resources available to students.
- Differentiate between scholarly, peer-reviewed sources vs. popular sources.
- Request materials not owned by SU Libraries through Interlibrary Loan.
- Evaluate sources based on disciplinary standards.
- Cite sources in the proper style based on disciplinary standards.
Fall 2020 Library Workshops
The Library is sponsoring a workshop series this spring. See the pdf below for the full schedule. Register: ter.ps/priddy
Health & Life Sciences Librarian