Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
How to Renew Books
Most borrowed books may be renewed at least once, unless there is a hold request placed by another patron.
- Renewals can be made in person at the Priddy Library or at the McKeldin Library on the College Park campus
- NOTE: You must have the books in hand to renew this way
ONLINE USING "MY ACCOUNT"
On the next screen
- Click on "Items borrowed/renewals"
- Check the boxes to the left of the titles that you want to renew, and click the Renew button
- If you would like to renew all of your loans at once, click the yellow Renewal All button
How to Return Books
- All books borrowed must be returned on or before the due date.
- Returns can be made in person to the Priddy Library or to any of the libraries on the College Park campus
- Books may be returned in the DropBox outside the Camille Kendal Academic Center on the USG campus
The MCPS Pony service is not available to or from this site.