Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
My Account is a service available to registered borrowers that provides access to your personal library account.
Use My Account to:
- See which books you have checked out
- Note the current due date
- Renew books online (when available)
- View and check status of requests made online for books
- Cancel request of any item in progress
To Access My Account:
Privacy Alert: Remember to log out of My Account when finished!
- Charges for lost replacement cost are $125.00. Charges may be negotiated if you supply an acceptable replacement. Return the lost item if found, some charges may be canceled.
- Bills are sent by the University of Maryland Office of the Bursar.
- Payment is to the Office of Bursar
For more information: https://www.lib.umd.edu/access/fines